Below is a step by step guide to get you setup with our mobile web app so you can log your workouts & track your results!
Step 1 – Access Member Connect
- Access the member connect app here:
- Please bookmark this page to your home screen for easy access in the future. For more help bookmarking Member Connect, click here.
- If this is your first time visiting the Member Connect site, you’ll want to log in. If your gym has not already set you up with a login email and password, please request a staff member provide you access.
Step 2 – Select “Workouts”
- On the mobile “Home Page” select the Workouts button. You can access the Workouts section at any time by selecting the Menu Icon at the top left corner of the screen.
Step 3 – View Workouts and Log Results
- Selecting Workouts will bring you to the Workout Calendar. Days on the calendar are color coded to help you track your activity:
Green: Results are logged for this day.Red: You attended on this day, but did not log results.Yellow: Your gym has posted upcoming workouts.Trophy: You logged a PR for one of your gym’s Benchmarks. Nice!
- Select a day on the calendar to View posted workouts, Log results, and see Leaders for workouts on that day.
Step 4 – Track Your Progress
- Select Workouts > Progress & Results, to view your benchmark statistics. Here, you’ll find your gym’s benchmarks, as well as your PR, last result logged, number of tries, and days since you’ve performed, for each benchmark.
- Select a Skill on the list to drill down to a progress chart for that Skill
- Select Workouts > Progress & Results > My Gym to see how you stack up against the rest of the gym!
- Select a Skill from the My Gym list to see your gym’s All-Time Leaders for that Skill
Now get out there and start recording results!